Sign up for Nixle to stay up to date through email text message and web. Register at www.nixle.com
Port Byron offers many amenities found in large cities with the midwestern charm of a small community. A great place to raise a family, open a business, or just relax.
Board Meeting: Nov 16 @ 6:00PM
Zoning Board: Nov 11 @ 7:00PM
Cemetery Board: Dec 14 @ 2PM
IRDC Meeting: Nov 24 @ 5:30PM
Economic Development: Oct 27 @ 6:00PM
What are Port Byronites Talking About?
IN HONOR OF THANKSGIVING DAY
The Village Office will be closed
Thursday 11/26 and Friday 11/27
Christmas Walk is Friday December 4th, 5-7pm
It’s DECORATION TIME!!
The Holiday Lights contests are coming soon….time to put on your creative caps and dig out those extension cords.
New in Port Byron
- Economic Development Meetings are now the 2nd Monday of the month to accommodate member schedules.
- Our building permit application is now available online! To see if you qualify for a building permit, please contact Village Hall at 523-3705 or Building Inspector Paul Kouski at (847)404-3148.
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: email@example.com with any inquires.