Sign up for Nixle to stay up to date through email text message and web. Register at www.nixle.com
Port Byron offers many amenities found in large cities with the midwestern charm of a small community. A great place to raise a family, open a business, or just relax.
Cemetery Board: April 27th@2PM
IRDC: April 16th &30th@ 5:30
Aug 13-15 - Tug Fest
What are Port Byronites Talking About?
In Memoriam - Michael Hawkes QC Times article
RICWMA is hosting an electronic collection event on Saturday, April 18 from 9 am to 1 pm at the Rock Island County Fairgrounds.
Drive 4 UR Community
SAVE THE DATE and share with your friends.
April 17 from 3:30p - 7p
Riverdale Elementary School Parking Lot
Drive 4 UR Community take a test drive in a new Ford and they will donate $20 to Riverdale Schools. Mustangs, F-150, F-250, Edge, Flex, Focus. Come out and support the Rams.
New in Port Byron
- Economic Development Meetings are now the 2nd Monday of the month to accommodate member schedules.
- Our building permit application is now available online! To see if you qualify for a bulding permit, please contact Village Hall at 523-3705.
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: email@example.com with any inquires.