Sign up for Nixle to stay up to date through email text message and web. Register at www.nixle.com
Port Byron offers many amenities found in large cities with the midwestern charm of a small community. A great place to raise a family, open a business, or just relax.
Board Meeting: July 20 @ 6:00PM
Zoning Board: Aug 12 @ 7:00PM
Cemetery Board: July 27 @ 2PM
IRDC Meeting: July 22 @ 5:30PM
Economic Development: Aug 10 @ 6:30PM
What are Port Byronites Talking About?
Storm Cleanup will begin on Monday, July 20th. Please get debris as close to the curb as possible.
This bus is coming to town July 26th!!
These guys are running across the country to raise awareness/funds for Children with cancer….and they are running through Port Byron!! There is a drop box in Village Hall. The runners with 4Another… are spending the night in Port Byron. (location is yet to be determined)
to all who attended our 1st Annual
BABY BLUES & BBQ FEST
Please tell us what you thought….How great was it??
What could we improve? What might we do differently?
email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Village Hall 523-3705 we appreciate your input!
4th Annual Nick Teddy 5K
Saturday, September 12, 2015
New in Port Byron
- Economic Development Meetings are now the 2nd Monday of the month to accommodate member schedules.
- Our building permit application is now available online! To see if you qualify for a bulding permit, please contact Village Hall at 523-3705.
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: email@example.com with any inquires.