"Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses!" ~ Author unknown
Welcome to the Village of Port Byron Website.
@ Village Hall
We have recently made our city codes easier to access.
PORT BYRON RESIDENTS
CANDIDATES FOR CONSOLIDATED ELECTION, APRIL 7th, 2015
Information may be picked up at:
PORT BYRON VILLAGE HALL
120 S.MAIN ST.
beginning Sept. 23, 2014 9AM to 4PM
Positions Open for Election:
• Village President position-4 year term
• 3 Trustee positions-4 year term
• Village Clerk – 4 year term
FILING PERIOD INFORMATION:
Port Byron Village Hall 120 S. Main St. Port Byron, IL 61275
Dates: December 15, 2014 thru December 22, 2014
We are looking for 2 new members for the Cemetery Committee!
- Our building permit application is now available online!
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: email@example.com with any inquires.
- 2014 Recycle Calendar
- FY14 Notice of Meetings
- FY2014-2015 Board Meeting Schedule
- CCR Annual Drinking water Quality Report
|The Village of Port Byron is pleased to offer on-line bill payment as a convenience for our residents. You may use a Mastercard, Discover Card, or American Express. You may pay Water, Sewer, Garbage, Ordinance violations, and Parking tickets online.|