"Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses!" ~ Author unknown
Welcome to the Village of Port Byron Website.
We have recently made our city codes easier to access.
PORT BYRON RESIDENTS
CANDIDATES FOR CONSOLIDATED ELECTION, APRIL 7th, 2015
Information may be picked up at:
PORT BYRON VILLAGE HALL
120 S.MAIN ST.
beginning Sept. 23, 2014 9AM to 4PM
Positions Open for Election:
• Village President position-2 year term
• 3 Trustee positions-4 year term
• Village Clerk – 2 year term
FILING PERIOD INFORMATION:
Port Byron Village Hall 120 S. Main St. Port Byron, IL 61275
Dates: December 15, 2014 thru December 22, 2014
- Our building permit application is now available online! To see if you qualify for a bulding permit, please contact Village Hall at 523-3705.
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: email@example.com with any inquires.
- 2014 Recycle Calendar
- 2015 Recycle Calendar
- FY14 Notice of Meetings
- FY2014-2015 Board Meeting Schedule
- CCR Annual Drinking water Quality Report
|The Village of Port Byron is pleased to offer on-line bill payment as a convenience for our residents. You may use a Mastercard, Discover Card, or American Express. You may pay Water, Sewer, Garbage, Ordinance violations, and Parking tickets online.|