Food for Thought...
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." ~ Mark Twain
Welcome to the Village of Port Byron Website.
Boil Order has been Lifted
Volunteer Appreciation Lunch
Port Byron Gazebofest
Please join us for this summer's final Gazebofest
AUGUST 14, 20146:30 TIL 9:00 PM
PORT BYRON GAZEBOFEST
(by the Big Bicycle Guy in the Sky)
Music that is good fun for agest 2-92
Call 217-825-6174 for details
What Are Port Byronites Talking About?
We are looking for a new member for the Cemetery Committee!
- Our building permit application is now available online!
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquires.
- 2014 Recycle Calendar
- FY14 Notice of Meetings
- FY2014-2015 Board Meeting Schedule
- CCR Annual Drinking water Quality Report
Online State Bill & Fine Payment
|The Village of Port Byron is pleased to offer on-line bill payment as a convenience for our residents. You may use a Mastercard, Discover Card, or American Express. You may pay Water, Sewer, Garbage, Ordinance violations, and Parking tickets online.|