"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." ~ Mark Twain
Welcome to the Village of Port Byron Website.
JULY 31, 20146:30 TIL 9:00 PM
PORT BYRON GAZEBOFEST
CONTACT WES WELLS AT 217-825-6174
FOR QUESTIONS OR TO PERFORM
ages 7 to 107 welcome to perform
PLEASE JOIN US FOR LIVE MUSIC
THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL ENJOY
We are looking for 2 new members for the Cemetery Committee and a Village Trustee!
- Our building permit application is now available online!
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: email@example.com with any inquires.
- 2014 Recycle Calendar
- FY14 Notice of Meetings
- FY2014-2015 Board Meeting Schedule
- CCR Annual Drinking water Quality Report
|The Village of Port Byron is pleased to offer on-line bill payment as a convenience for our residents. You may use a Mastercard, Discover Card, or American Express. You may pay Water, Sewer, Garbage, Ordinance violations, and Parking tickets online.|