Sign up for Nixle to stay up to date through email text message and web. Register at www.nixle.com
Port Byron offers many amenities found in large cities with the midwestern charm of a small community. A great place to raise a family, open a business, or just relax.
Board Meeting: Aug 17 @ 6:00PM
Zoning Board: Aug 12 @ 7:00PM
Cemetery Board: Aug 24 @ 2PM
IRDC Meeting: Aug 11 @ 5:30PM
Economic Development: Aug 10 @ 6:30PM
What are Port Byronites Talking About?
Of the Village of Port Byron
Board of Trustees
Friday, August 7th, 2015 at 3:00 PM
This is an open Meeting, and the public is invited to attend
There will be a walk-thru of the various garden areas along the downtown Riverfront. The walk will take place on Friday, August 7th starting at 3:00pm. The start location will be at Village Hall. The purpose of this event will be to evaluate the proposals from Aunt Rhodies for upgrading the various plantings.
to all who attended our 1st Annual
BABY BLUES & BBQ FEST
Please tell us what you thought….How great was it??
What could we improve? What might we do differently?
email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call the Village Hall 523-3705 we appreciate your input!
4th Annual Nick Teddy 5K
Saturday, September 12, 2015
New in Port Byron
- Economic Development Meetings are now the 2nd Monday of the month to accommodate member schedules.
- Our building permit application is now available online! To see if you qualify for a bulding permit, please contact Village Hall at 523-3705.
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquires.