"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." ~ Mark Twain
Welcome to the Village of Port Byron Website.
FOR SALE BY SEALED BID:
1. 2002 INTERSTATE Trailer
2. 1999 WESCO Trailer
These trailers will be sold by separate written, sealed bid which must be received by
4:00 P.M. on 8/13/14 in the Village of Port Byron, 120 S. Main Street, Port Byron,IL 61275. The Village reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. High bid to be notified the following day. Payment by cashiers check, money order, or cash – no personal checks accepted. Contact the village at 309/523-3705 for more information and to view the vehicles.
JULY 31, 20146:30 TIL 9:00 PM
PORT BYRON GAZEBOFEST
CONTACT WES WELLS AT 217-825-6174
FOR QUESTIONS OR TO PERFORM
ages 7 to 107 welcome to perform
PLEASE JOIN US FOR LIVE MUSIC
THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL ENJOY
We are looking for a new member for the Cemetery Committee!
- Our building permit application is now available online!
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: email@example.com with any inquires.
- 2014 Recycle Calendar
- FY14 Notice of Meetings
- FY2014-2015 Board Meeting Schedule
- CCR Annual Drinking water Quality Report
|The Village of Port Byron is pleased to offer on-line bill payment as a convenience for our residents. You may use a Mastercard, Discover Card, or American Express. You may pay Water, Sewer, Garbage, Ordinance violations, and Parking tickets online.|