Sign up for Nixle to stay up to date through email text message and web. Register at www.nixle.com
Port Byron offers many amenities found in large cities with the midwestern charm of a small community. A great place to raise a family, open a business, or just relax.
Board Meeting: June15 @ 6:00PM
Zoning Board: June 10 @ 7:00PM
Cemetery Board: July 27 @ 2PM
IRDC Meeting: July 2 @ 5:30PM
Economic Development: June 8 @ 6:30PM
What are Port Byronites Talking About?
Car - Truck - Motorcycle Show
Friday, July 10, 2015
More information and registration...
4th Annual Nick Teddy 5K
Saturday, September 12, 2015
New in Port Byron
- Economic Development Meetings are now the 2nd Monday of the month to accommodate member schedules.
- Our building permit application is now available online! To see if you qualify for a bulding permit, please contact Village Hall at 523-3705.
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: email@example.com with any inquires.