Sign up for Nixle to stay up to date through email text message and web. Register at www.nixle.com
Port Byron offers many amenities found in large cities with the midwestern charm of a small community. A great place to raise a family, open a business, or just relax.
Board Meeting: Feb 16 @ 6:00PM
Zoning Board: Feb 10 @ 7:00PM
Cemetery Board: Apr 11 @ 2:00PM
IRDC Meeting: Feb 11 @ 2:00PM
Economic Dev.: Mar 14 @ 6:00PM
What are Port Byronites Talking About?
In Honor of Presidents Day
Monday, February 15th , 2016
The Village Office will be closed
TUGFEST is coming!! and we are looking for volunteers
Contact Tammy Knapp at email@example.com for more information
Help Wanted - Municipal Building Inspector
The Village of Port Byron, Illinois is accepting applications for the position of Building Inspector. This is a part time position reporting to the Mayor. Applicant should understand applicable ordinances and codes have experience in building and construction, and excellent communication skills. Inspection experience is preferred. Please call 309-523-3705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
New in Port Byron
- Economic Development Meetings are now the 2nd Monday of the month to accommodate member schedules.
- Our building permit application is now available online! To see if you qualify for a building permit, please contact Village Hall at 523-3705 or Building Inspector Paul Kouski at (847)404-3148.
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: email@example.com with any inquires.