Food for Thought...
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Welcome to the Village of Port Byron Website.
What Are Port Byronites Talking About?
Curbside Bulk Trash Pick-up May 3rd
Plant Sale at the Library May 9-10th
Citywide Garage Sales May 16-17th
- Don't forget that we have a drop box for water, sewer, garbage bills located down from the post office on Hickory St.
- Just a reminder that when you mail in your water/sewer/garbage bill, the address MUST have PO Box 438 or the post office will return your payment.
- The Village will be heading up a community garden again this year. You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquires.
- 2014 Recycle Calendar
- FY14 Notice of Meetings
- FY2014-2015 Board Meeting Schedule
- CCR Annual Drinking water Quality Report
Online State Bill & Fine Payment
|The Village of Port Byron is pleased to offer on-line bill payment as a convenience for our residents. You may use a Mastercard, Discover Card, or American Express. You may pay Water, Sewer, Garbage, Ordinance violations, and Parking tickets online.|